About This Blog

This blog be for my friends in my Tiny Empires Queendom, to share my finds with them so all can enjoy. I hope the blog will eventually reach out the others in Second Life & they will grow to enjoy it also.

I blog stuff for the girls & the guys. I will blog free items, cheap items & some items that cost but that I just love the way they are made.
I blog things I read about on other blogs, things I find, things that make me happy, things that make me laugh & things I thing we should all know about. Sometimes you may get to glance into my real life too.

I love nice, well made pixels and I have been known to pay the high Linden for beautiful things! An avi has to look great!!!

I hope you all enjoy my finds.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hair, Hair, Hair

Go get this quick!!!

This cute little hair is FREE!!  There are 20 colors in the folder ~ everyone will be able to find one they like!!! There is a male hair in the folder also but I have not drug Braden there to get it yet, so guys go too!

This is part of the Red Seal Hunt, which was supposed to be over October 4th but the envelope is there (I just checked!) The envelope can be found easy, it's right behind the Melody style.



http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rue%20DAntibes/143/185/28

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment