About This Blog

This blog be for my friends in my Tiny Empires Queendom, to share my finds with them so all can enjoy. I hope the blog will eventually reach out the others in Second Life & they will grow to enjoy it also.

I blog stuff for the girls & the guys. I will blog free items, cheap items & some items that cost but that I just love the way they are made.
I blog things I read about on other blogs, things I find, things that make me happy, things that make me laugh & things I thing we should all know about. Sometimes you may get to glance into my real life too.

I love nice, well made pixels and I have been known to pay the high Linden for beautiful things! An avi has to look great!!!

I hope you all enjoy my finds.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Coco

One evening, I get a message from the Queen ~ "rissa, have you been to Coco?". No, I hadn't been there for a very long time, and I guess I needed to go back. The Queen sounded excited!

WOW! How things have changed! Coco is a very bright shop with extraordinary clothes!! I love it!! Everything your avi needs for dressing very fashionable. And how can you forget to accessorize? You won't as Coco has all of the accessories you will want to look sharp too!!

Just join their group & you will go home with bags full of items!! Everything Song is wearing in the photo are group gifts ~ the sweater, legging, boots & crossover bag. You can also get a cute clear tote bag full of items every avi will need, a fur trapper hat, sheer bodysuit, shirred tube dress (3 colors included!), a cute slouch beret, a tee & denim short set, white legging & their most recent group gift, a shirt & parka set.




Your Taxi:  Coco Designs

Enjoy!
rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment