About This Blog

This blog be for my friends in my Tiny Empires Queendom, to share my finds with them so all can enjoy. I hope the blog will eventually reach out the others in Second Life & they will grow to enjoy it also.

I blog stuff for the girls & the guys. I will blog free items, cheap items & some items that cost but that I just love the way they are made.
I blog things I read about on other blogs, things I find, things that make me happy, things that make me laugh & things I thing we should all know about. Sometimes you may get to glance into my real life too.

I love nice, well made pixels and I have been known to pay the high Linden for beautiful things! An avi has to look great!!!

I hope you all enjoy my finds.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Guest Blogger~Gizza Creation

I am pleased to introduce our first guest blogger to the Peaceful Blog, our Queen Fand..........

It was a boring Sunday morning.  I decided to tp around looking for clothes for my dj'ing events.  I happened upon this shop I hadn't heard of  before.  I went in and they had the most wonderful clothes.  They were very friendly,  I was greeted at the door and as I was picking out some great clothes the owner immed to thank me.  She gave me this beautiful gown (which is on the main floor).   In the evening I took my partner to  look at the men's clothes, again we had the same experience of greetings and friendliness.  They have found a new loyal customer!

Taxi yo Gizza: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Thunder%20Dome/40/193/22

No comments:

Post a Comment