About This Blog

This blog be for my friends in my Tiny Empires Queendom, to share my finds with them so all can enjoy. I hope the blog will eventually reach out the others in Second Life & they will grow to enjoy it also.

I blog stuff for the girls & the guys. I will blog free items, cheap items & some items that cost but that I just love the way they are made.
I blog things I read about on other blogs, things I find, things that make me happy, things that make me laugh & things I thing we should all know about. Sometimes you may get to glance into my real life too.

I love nice, well made pixels and I have been known to pay the high Linden for beautiful things! An avi has to look great!!!

I hope you all enjoy my finds.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Free Jewelry

I missed yesterday's post because I have spent the last couple of days at the Jewelry Fair. I guess I went at a good time, there were very few avis there & no lag at all. It was wonderful to explore the vendors without rushing through trying to get all the freebies! It ends Sunday, so I hope anyone who wants to go can. I got a lot of really nice gifts this year! Things I know I will wear many times. I believe I brought home 28 packages of gifts! One you really need to visit there is Dark Mouse. Mouse Mimistrobell was one of the first jewelry designers I visited when Carissa was a new avi & I have always loved her designs. She is offering a 2 strand pearl necklace & pearl earring as her gift. They are very pretty!

In this photo I am wearing a Jewelry Fair gift from Primagine called "Wishbone". Very pretty earrings.

To the Jewelry Fair: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Jewelry%20Fair%203/194/89/23
Next is the necklace from one of my very favorite shops Chop Zuey. This necklace is specially made for the Addicted To Halloween Hunt & no, I won't make you hunt for it! Just TP on in & grab it! Just look for the pumpkin on the top of the "Impromptu" collection.

To the pumpkin:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Wishes%20Caves/135/53/25




Happy Gathering!

rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment