About This Blog

This blog be for my friends in my Tiny Empires Queendom, to share my finds with them so all can enjoy. I hope the blog will eventually reach out the others in Second Life & they will grow to enjoy it also.

I blog stuff for the girls & the guys. I will blog free items, cheap items & some items that cost but that I just love the way they are made.
I blog things I read about on other blogs, things I find, things that make me happy, things that make me laugh & things I thing we should all know about. Sometimes you may get to glance into my real life too.

I love nice, well made pixels and I have been known to pay the high Linden for beautiful things! An avi has to look great!!!

I hope you all enjoy my finds.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Burroughs Jewelry

Recently, I joined an in-world group ~ BOSL ~ and they send out a TON of notes! I usually take a quick peep & skip to the next but something about this note caught my eye......it was the "eyes".

Yes, Burroughs Jewelry makes beautiful eyes! They make eyes that match some of the most beautiful paintings by masters we all know & love. Monet, Lautrec, Millet & Delacroix to name a few. The eyes are beautiful & all limited editions only selling 20 of each. You can spend an hour there just looking at the paintings!

But, I veered off of the track.....as I exited the room with the eyes, I came upon some of the nicest, well priced jewelry I have seen in a while. Lots of different items, lots of different colors. I came upon a free gift & got excited, I love free!!! Better yet, I love NICE things that are free!

This necklace come with a color changing HUD as does all of their color change items. An inexpensive way to change looks whenever you wish. I also bought a set that included a necklace, ring, bracelets, ankle bracelet, belly ring and earrings for 99L!

There are 4 lucky chairs there too loaded with wonderful items. I managed to snag 2 things while I was there. There were items for men in the lucky chairs also, so go men!!!

Go for the jewelry, stay for the art~you won't be disappointed!


Limo to Burrough's:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ohana/90/34/21

Enjoy!
rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment