About This Blog

This blog be for my friends in my Tiny Empires Queendom, to share my finds with them so all can enjoy. I hope the blog will eventually reach out the others in Second Life & they will grow to enjoy it also.

I blog stuff for the girls & the guys. I will blog free items, cheap items & some items that cost but that I just love the way they are made.
I blog things I read about on other blogs, things I find, things that make me happy, things that make me laugh & things I thing we should all know about. Sometimes you may get to glance into my real life too.

I love nice, well made pixels and I have been known to pay the high Linden for beautiful things! An avi has to look great!!!

I hope you all enjoy my finds.

Monday, October 11, 2010

FREE for the Guys!!

Run to this guys!!! The Pumpkin Hunt is underway & NO, I will not make you hunt, only lead you some terrific finds. I found this in Robbish when I went to get my monthly group gift.

This pumpkin colored, long sleeved tee is perfect for the fall & a great color for all of you guys! Included in the gift are some great Halloweenie dog tags! As always, the detail Robert Mohegan puts into his creations shines.

There is a little box hunt going on in the shop for 7 little boxes that include shirts representing the 7 Deadly Sins. They are easy to find, if you want the shirts & are in the mood to hunt.

The taxi will only land you at the landing spot, but the SLURL is where you will find the gift, just follow the red beam. Look on the floor for the little black jack-o-lantern.


Here's the limo Guys, don't let this one slip away!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/A%20New%20Beginning/247/44/22

No comments:

Post a Comment