About This Blog

This blog be for my friends in my Tiny Empires Queendom, to share my finds with them so all can enjoy. I hope the blog will eventually reach out the others in Second Life & they will grow to enjoy it also.

I blog stuff for the girls & the guys. I will blog free items, cheap items & some items that cost but that I just love the way they are made.
I blog things I read about on other blogs, things I find, things that make me happy, things that make me laugh & things I thing we should all know about. Sometimes you may get to glance into my real life too.

I love nice, well made pixels and I have been known to pay the high Linden for beautiful things! An avi has to look great!!!

I hope you all enjoy my finds.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

When Irish Eyes Smile

It's almost March & us Irish gals always love a new pretty dress for St. Patty's Day parties we attend & Bliss Couture has give us a real fun dress for the occasion!

The emerald green is just the right color & I love the playful white shamrock trim along the bottom and at the waist.

Best of all, it's free to Bliss group members! Bliss is a free group to join, so join now ~ if you haven't already ~ and pick up this cute little dress for your St. Pat's festivities!



Bliss Couture

Enjoy!
rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment