About This Blog

This blog be for my friends in my Tiny Empires Queendom, to share my finds with them so all can enjoy. I hope the blog will eventually reach out the others in Second Life & they will grow to enjoy it also.

I blog stuff for the girls & the guys. I will blog free items, cheap items & some items that cost but that I just love the way they are made.
I blog things I read about on other blogs, things I find, things that make me happy, things that make me laugh & things I thing we should all know about. Sometimes you may get to glance into my real life too.

I love nice, well made pixels and I have been known to pay the high Linden for beautiful things! An avi has to look great!!!

I hope you all enjoy my finds.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DCNY Reopens

DCNY reopened it's new store at Copley Square this weekend with fabulous new items in a color palette that told me spring really is around the corner!

During opening week, you can grab this cute spring outfit as their opening gift! It will only be available this week.

While at Copley Square, be sure to visit the "Garden City Relief" fundraiser which is in the park next to the store. There you will find a great assortment of items from top SL designers being sold with 100% of proceeds to support aid in the aftermath of the devastating earthquake that struck Christchurch New Zealand.



DCNY

enjoy!
rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment