About This Blog

This blog be for my friends in my Tiny Empires Queendom, to share my finds with them so all can enjoy. I hope the blog will eventually reach out the others in Second Life & they will grow to enjoy it also.

I blog stuff for the girls & the guys. I will blog free items, cheap items & some items that cost but that I just love the way they are made.
I blog things I read about on other blogs, things I find, things that make me happy, things that make me laugh & things I thing we should all know about. Sometimes you may get to glance into my real life too.

I love nice, well made pixels and I have been known to pay the high Linden for beautiful things! An avi has to look great!!!

I hope you all enjoy my finds.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oscar Dresses



As I watched the Academy Awards, I was in awe of the beautiful gown the actresses got to wear to this gala event. There were a few ~ ok MANY ~ that I secretly hoped someone in SL would design for  me to wear in there. I know there are many wonderfully talented designers that can make duplicates & I hope to see some soon.

Mila Kunis ~ I don't even know who she is but I love this gown!
Mila Kunis in Elie Saab Spring 2011 HC Lilac Embroidered Gown  Mila Kunis Looks Sexy in Elie Saab at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards Photos


Hillary Swank ~ this dress is so elegant & epitomizes a Hollywood star!



Halle Berry ~ seriously, she always looks great at the Oscars!


Who will ever forget this look from 2002?  A dress similar to this is available at Nonna Hedges



Every year Sandra Bullock looks classic & stunning, this year was no exception:
Sandra Bullock

And Anne Hathaway had an aray of beautiful dresses throughout the evening: 
I love red & this dress is perfect!


How feminine & frilly, I like this one too!


This opening gown is also a favorite of mine:



So there are my oscar favorites that I hope to see come int Second Life. Hope you enjoyed this little piece of real life fashion which defines our SL adventures!

Enjoy!
rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment