About This Blog

This blog be for my friends in my Tiny Empires Queendom, to share my finds with them so all can enjoy. I hope the blog will eventually reach out the others in Second Life & they will grow to enjoy it also.

I blog stuff for the girls & the guys. I will blog free items, cheap items & some items that cost but that I just love the way they are made.
I blog things I read about on other blogs, things I find, things that make me happy, things that make me laugh & things I thing we should all know about. Sometimes you may get to glance into my real life too.

I love nice, well made pixels and I have been known to pay the high Linden for beautiful things! An avi has to look great!!!

I hope you all enjoy my finds.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fashion Show WTF

I love to go to fashion shows! I love to see how the models wear the new & creative designs ad I am always in awe of how they can adjust each prim perfectly.

Imagine my horror when I saw this model walk the catwalk!  If you look closely at her waist there is skin showing under her belt, apparently lack of good prim adjustment. Then let your eye gaze down to the feet! OMG!!! I felt so bad for this poor girl, but then I thought, she is a professional model, she went to a modelling school somewhere on the grid (In know, but I ain't telling), she is getting paid for this showing.

The lesson here to learn is" ALWAYS spend the time adjusting your prims and please check your feet, a little invisiprim will do wonders!


Don't let me catch you with your feet hanging out!

Enjoy!
rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment