About This Blog

This blog be for my friends in my Tiny Empires Queendom, to share my finds with them so all can enjoy. I hope the blog will eventually reach out the others in Second Life & they will grow to enjoy it also.

I blog stuff for the girls & the guys. I will blog free items, cheap items & some items that cost but that I just love the way they are made.
I blog things I read about on other blogs, things I find, things that make me happy, things that make me laugh & things I thing we should all know about. Sometimes you may get to glance into my real life too.

I love nice, well made pixels and I have been known to pay the high Linden for beautiful things! An avi has to look great!!!

I hope you all enjoy my finds.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Osakki

While out coming the grid for cute things to bring to you, I ran into this little shop filled with lovely items!

This sheath dress with prim ruffled sleeves is a freebie & there are 6 colors in the pack so there will be a color everyone will like! I love how the texture looks like fine linen.




enjoy!
rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment