About This Blog

This blog be for my friends in my Tiny Empires Queendom, to share my finds with them so all can enjoy. I hope the blog will eventually reach out the others in Second Life & they will grow to enjoy it also.

I blog stuff for the girls & the guys. I will blog free items, cheap items & some items that cost but that I just love the way they are made.
I blog things I read about on other blogs, things I find, things that make me happy, things that make me laugh & things I thing we should all know about. Sometimes you may get to glance into my real life too.

I love nice, well made pixels and I have been known to pay the high Linden for beautiful things! An avi has to look great!!!

I hope you all enjoy my finds.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Honey*Soul Sale thru 1/10/2011

I came upon a nice shop that is having a really great sale that I wanted to share with you. Any shop that has a cute pug to greet me is wonderful in my book and this little puggy is adorable!

First there is a 40L Gotcha machine with nice, winter scarfs. Since the Realm is still snow covered, I wear a scarf daily & need them in every color! I'm not much for Gotcha machines, but I liked this one & got a couple of scarfs for my collection.

There is a nice blend of summer & winter clothes in this shop and, until Jan 10, everything is 39L! What a deal!

I was looking for something to go with my new boots ~ which will come in another post ~ so I chose this warm, knit sweater dress. At 39L, I bought a couple colors!

Don't miss a chance to grab something you might like for 39L. The sale will end Jan 10.

My new poses are courtesy of Glitterati and the new VIP group that is sending out all sorts of goodies. If you are photographer, you should consider joining!



Honey*Soul         Glitterati

Enjoy!
rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment