About This Blog

This blog be for my friends in my Tiny Empires Queendom, to share my finds with them so all can enjoy. I hope the blog will eventually reach out the others in Second Life & they will grow to enjoy it also.

I blog stuff for the girls & the guys. I will blog free items, cheap items & some items that cost but that I just love the way they are made.
I blog things I read about on other blogs, things I find, things that make me happy, things that make me laugh & things I thing we should all know about. Sometimes you may get to glance into my real life too.

I love nice, well made pixels and I have been known to pay the high Linden for beautiful things! An avi has to look great!!!

I hope you all enjoy my finds.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Colors, Colors, Colors

At Nicky Ree! This little 2 piece outfit is available in 10 colors so there has to be one you'll like. As with all of her designs, it is hand drawn & beautiful! It also has 3 skirt options, the one I am wearing with my navel covered, another skirt option with a little navel exposed & the ultra mini prim attachment with full navel exposure for those hot summer days!

You'll find these sets scattered throughout the store in boxes with the various colors, so you can wander around & browse as you search for your color, or buy all, they are only 50L!

This will be available at this price all of January.





Enjoy!
rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment